Smash N’ Clash
Summer’s here! Why crack open a cold one with your friends when you could be cracking open the hulls of your enemies together?
Summer WarGames is another opportunity for high-tier players to team up and duke it out for Doubloons and more.
Here’s a quick rundown:
- Tier X
- 9 vs 9 battles
- Max 14 team members on roster
- Class limits: 1 carrier and 2 battleships per team
Each event is a one day tournament for a maximum of sixteen (16) teams. It consists of three rounds of Swiss play, followed by a cut to a Top 4, single elimination bracket to determine the final placing. A third place match is not played as prizes for 3rd and 4th are the same. Play will be organized and run via Toornament, and will operate under the King of the Sea ruleset. Speaking of which…
Players that were rostered on teams that placed in the Top 8 places of the most recent King of the Sea event held on the NA server may not register for this event. Priority will be given to teams consisting of players that did NOT place in the Top 16.
The following maps will be rotated in Domination battles:
- Sea of Fortune
- Sleeping Giant
- Tears of the Desert
- Warrior’s Path
- The Atlantic
- 1st Place: 2,000 for each team member
- 2nd Place: 1,000 for each team member
- 3rd & 4th: 500 for each team member
- All Participants: 10x “Battle Hardened” camo
- WarGames I: Sunda Strait – July 21, 2018
- War Games II: Cape Matapan – August 25, 2018
- WarGames III: Audierne Bay – September 15, 2018