Please be informed that the World of Warships server will undergo brief maintenance to implement Version 0.7.4.1.
Maintenance Start: 11/05/2018 @ 05:00 UTC+8
Maintenance End: 11/05/2018 @ 06:30 UTC+8
Please view the patch notes below for further information.
- Fixed an issue which caused a warship that has just been detected but which instantly disappeared from sight (e.g., a destroyer that quickly shows up from behind an island to disappear in the smoke screen seconds later) to be displayed in the Minimap with a transparent red icon (“spotted by an ally”) instead of the white one designating the ship’s last known position.
- As part of our efforts to eliminate cases of the AFK/Inactive status being erroneously assigned to players in Tier IX and X battles, we reduced the required minimum distance: (in game kilometers) to be covered in battle by 2 times.
- Fixed an issue which caused Jack Dunkirk‘s enhanced skill “Smoke Screen Expert” to be displayed on the skill panel without the distinctive sign normally added to enhanced Commander skills.
- The following six Commanders with enhanced skills were added to the game: George Doe, Vasiliy Znamensky, Bert Dunkirk, Charles-Henri Honoré, Reinhard von Jutland, Franz von Jutland. The names of two of the new commanders Reinhard von Jutland, Franz von Jutland were previously Helmut Schiffmann and Albrecht Schiffmann. [UPDATED]
- The following ships are now available for purchase with Doubloons right in the Tech Tree of their relevant nation: Scharnhorst, Atlanta, Ishizuchi, Mutsu, Okhotnik, and Dunkerque.
- Japanese cruiser Yūbari has been removed from the Tech Tree.