In Update 0.7.6, players got access to new resources—Coal and Steel. These resources can be exchanged in the Arsenal for camouflages, signals, containers, special upgrades, and, of course, ships. The Arsenal is accessible from Level 8 in the Service Record. It can be found in the upper left corner, above the list of available combat missions and challenges.
Let’s take a closer look at what resources you may need, how much, and, above all, how you use your coupons.
Coupons can be used to get discounts on various items in the Arsenal. Multiple coupon discounts cannot be used together, a coupon can be applied to one item only.
Coupons are automatically credited to your account once per a certain period of time. You will see when you are to get new coupons, after you have spent all the coupons with a discount for a certain category.
Please note that their quantity is always limited and they cannot be “stockpiled”. For example, if you had two coupons with a 50% discount for the Signals category and you spent one, in Update 0.7.7, when you get new ones, you will still have two coupons, not three.
With the release of Update 0.7.7, used coupons for Signals (25% and 50% discounts), Upgrades (25%), and Camouflages (25%) will become available to you again.
Frequency that coupons are credited:
- Ships category (25%) — one coupon every 6 updates, starting with the release of Update 0.7.6;
- Upgrades category (25%) — one coupon per update, starting with the release of Update 0.7.6;
- Signals category (50%) — two coupons per update, starting with the release of Update 0.7.6;
- Signals category (25%) — two coupons per update, starting with the release of Update 0.7.6;
- Camouflages category (25%) — two coupons per update, starting with the release of Update 0.7.6.
Please note that two weeks after the release of update 0.7.8, if you have obtained three flags for Stalingrad and used your coupon in the Ships category, you will receive one more coupon with a 25% discount.
The Arsenal has five item categories at the moment:
Here, you will find Vive la France, Dunkirk, and The Hunt for Bismarck containers that not only replenish your camouflage and signal stocks, but also provide you with the missing elements of the collections.
Are you out of camos and signals? Visit the relevant categories and choose what you like. By the way, in the Signals category, you will find both economic and combat signals. Prepare for battle properly!
The Arsenal also has special upgrades that will increase the action time of different consumables. Upgrade yourself!
The Arsenal’s cherry on the cake is various Premium ships that you can acquire using Coal or Steel.
How do I get Coal?
At the moment, you can earn Coal by completing combat missions and challenges, or you can find it in daily containers, where Coal appears with a certain drop rate and occupies one slot.
The amount of Coal in the More Credits, More Signals and Camouflage, and More Consumables containers is 400, in the Try Your Luck container—900, and in Supercontainers—15,000.
In Update 0.7.7, a new option will appear on the container selection screen—More Resources. If you choose it, you will replenish your Coal stocks.
The container includes three slots:
- The first one always contains 400 Coal.
- In the second one, you can get 400 Coal, 3 Equal Speed Charlie London signals, or 500 Free XP.
- The third slot can provide you with 400 Coal, 500 Free XP, or 3 signals (Hotel Yankee, November Foxtrot, Papa Papa, Zulu, Juliet Charlie, or Zulu Hotel).
You can exchange Steel for Coal at a rate of 1 to 10. If you decide to exchange your resources for an item and you don’t have enough Coal, the Arsenal system will offer you the chance to convert Steel into Coal automatically. The reverse exchange—Coal for Steel—is impossible.
How do I get Steel?
Steel is harder to get than Coal. In Update 0.7.6, players have three ways to earn Steel—Clan Battles, Ranked Battles, and Supercontainers. A Supercontainer can include 1,500 Steel.
Clan Battles are currently underway. If you want to replenish your Steel stocks, each league has special combat missions for you.
- By completing the chain of combat missions in the Squall League, you will earn 1,000 Steel.
- For victories in the Gale League—2,000 Steel.
- The Storm League will bring you 3,000 Steel.
- You can earn up to 4,000 Steel for victorious battles in the fourth league, the Typhoon League.
- If you can reach and win in the Hurricane League, you will receive an additional 1,000 Steel.
Thus, Season 3 of Clan Battles can make you 11,000 Steel richer.
In Ranked Battles, Steel is given for progressing from lower to higher ranks.
Please note that the figures below may change with the announcement of a new season of Ranked Battles.
- By advancing from Rank 21 to Rank 16, your account receives 650 Steel.
- Have you moved from Rank 15 to Rank 11? Another 950 Steel is yours.
- The higher you go, the harder your battles are, but the rewards are also bigger! For progressing from Rank 10 to Rank 6, your reward will be 1,400 Steel.
- You get 2,500 Steel for moving from Rank 5 to Rank 1.
- If you complete the entire season of Ranked Battles, you will receive 5,500 Steel.
If you have reached Rank 1 two or four times during the previous seasons, your achievement of Rank 1 in the next season will enable you to exchange the Steel you have collected for Flint or Black. Two weeks after the end of the season, you will receive a coupon with a 25% discount for the Ships category, which will allow you to exchange your resources for one of these ships.
Steel and Coal are permanent resources. In some updates, special temporary resources will appear as well.
For example, in Update 0.7.7, the Arsenal will have something new: with the start of the Go Navy! competition, two temporary resources—Eagles and Sharks tokens—will be available.
They can be spent on containers or exchanged for camos, signals, and other useful items associated with the competition. You can find more details in our special article: GO NAVY! Competition Rules
We would also like to reward our players who regularly achieve Rank 1 and reach the Typhoon League. So, each time you take Rank 1, you will receive a special token. When you obtain three tokens of this kind, you can exchange them for unique camouflages for Tier VII Flint or Tier IX Black. For 30 victories in the Typhoon League, you will get another token. You can exchange three of these tokens for a special war paint camouflage for Tier X cruiser Stalingrad. A similar system might be used again in the future.
Please note that the special tokens will not be awarded before Update 0.7.8 is released.