Commanders, welcome to the Public Test of Update 0.8.6!
The beginning of the French cycle of updates, the new Crash Zone Alpha map, and the Thirteenth Season of Ranked Battles! Read the Developer Bulletin and join the test!
Round 1 schedule
The Summer Season Continues!
The Summer Season is a special offer for regular participants of our Public Tests, as well as for those of you who want to make some waves by contributing to the development of the game.
The nearest three updates are preceded by Public Tests (PT) that have an additional chain of combat missions. Join the Public Tests of Updates 0.8.4 to 0.8.6, complete all the additional missions—and an extra reward for each mission will be yours, along with the ultimate reward at the very end.
Public Test 0.8.4
- Mission: win 15 Random Battles on Tier VIII–X ships during the PT.
- Reward: 2x “In the Service of the Motherland” containers free of charge, credited to your main account when Update 0.8.4 goes live.
Public Test 0.8.5
- Mission: win 15 Random Battles, Ranked Battles, and battles in the Savage Battle mode on Tier VII–X ships during the PT.
- Reward: 2x Rogue Wave containers free of charge, credited to your main account when Update 0.8.5 goes live.
Public Test 0.8.6
- Mission: win 15 Random or Ranked Battles on Tier VII–X ships during the PT.
- Reward: 2x French Destroyers containers free of charge, credited to your main account when Update 0.8.6 goes live.
Every player that completes all three missions offered during the three Public Tests will receive the ultimate reward of the Summer Season!
- A patch and flag for participation in the Public Tests during the Summer Season.
- Premium Ship VI special container that’s guaranteed to drop a Tier VI Premium ship. If you already have all Tier VI Premium ships in your Port, you will receive compensation in doubloons.
Combat Missions and Rewards
Play a Random or Co-op Battle.
Reward on the live server: three signals of each type, excluding special signals.
Gain three victories on aircraft carriers in Random or Co-op Battles.
Reward on the live server: 10x Type 6 camouflage patterns.
Earn three stars in the Raptor Rescue Operation.
Reward on the live server: Wargaming Container (contains 1 day of Warships Premium Account).
Achieve Rank 1 in Ranked Battles.
Reward on the live server: five of each of the following special signals: Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, and Hydra.
You must register your Public Test account with the same email address as your live account in order to collect your rewards. No exceptions. If your Public Test account is registered to an email address that differs from your live server account email address, make sure you register a new Public Test account using your live server account email address.
To claim rewards for your live account please click the button below. You will be able to claim the rewards for your live account within five working days of the Update’s release.
- At the start of the Public Test, all participants will have Tier VI ships helmed by Commanders with 15 skill points credited to their PT accounts.
- Research prices for Tier VII–X ships and ship modules will be substantially discounted.
- As always, 500,000,000 credits and 30,000 doubloons will be added to your PT account.
- 14 days of Warships Premium Account will be credited to all Public Test accounts.
- A large set of signals of all types (except for special signals) will also be added to your PT account to help you in testing.
- Players will be able to reset Commander skills at the cost of 1 doubloon for 1 skill point.
Please note: any achievements and progress from previous Public Tests won’t be transferred to the Public Test of Update 0.8.6.
How do I access the Public test?
If you participated in the previous Public Test, just update the client and use your existing Public Test account.
If you want to join the Public Test for the first time, download the client (~25 GB) and register your account on the Public Test portal. You can also authorize your Steam or Windows Store account in order to create a Public Test account so that you can receive your rewards for testing the game.
Please note the following: Player Support does not accept complaints about violations committed on the Public Test server.
Wargaming.net Game Center Instructions
If you already have the Public Test client installed on your PC, you can import it into the Game Center:
- Open the Game Center and go to the “ALL GAMES” tab.
- Click the “Import Installed Games” button.
- Follow the prompts on the next screen to select the games you want to import into the Game Center.
If you don’t have the Public Test installed on your PC, follow the steps below:
- Go to the “ALL GAMES” tab.
- Click the “Install Game by ID” button and enter the following code: V09XUy5QVC5QUk9EVUNUSU9OQGh0dHA6Ly93Z3VzLXdvd3NwdC53b3JsZG9md2Fyc2hpcHMucnUv
- Enter the required parameters (installation folder, client type etc.) on the screen that appears to proceed to the game installation.
After you import the games into the Game Center, you will not be able to launch them via the old shortcuts.
Action stations! Share your feedback with us in the comments below!