Haven’t the foggiest what Naval Battles are? It’s not too late to get involved and reap the rewards! Scroll all the way down for more information.
For the last few weeks we have been running our new ‘casual’ clan event Naval Battle where two clans are paired up to compete against each other to get the most base XP milestones – but with limited attempts.
If the tidal wave ofoil wasn’t enough of an incentive to take part, we have even more rewards for clans taking part in the ongoing Naval Battle event this weekend!
- Clans must be participating in the ongoing Naval Battle event (must sign up to the Preparation stage and complete the special clan mission ending Friday 06:00 UTC).
- Event is only valid for this weekend (see the times above).
- For each star an individual clan member earns, they will receive 1x Lá Fhéile Pádraig camouflage. Capped at 3 stars (meaning you can receive a maximum of 3x camos).
-3% to surface detectability range.
+4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
+100% experience earned in the battle.
+100% Commander experience earned in the battle.
- If your clan earns 10 stars or more, before the end of the engagement stage on Monday, every clan member will receive 1x Air Supply container.
If your Clan completed the weekly Preparation mission, it’ll be matched up with another Clan. Instead of fighting directly, each Clan will complete Base XP missions in various nation/class combos to earn Stars. The Clan with the most Stars wins.
In order to start completing missions in the Engagement stage, each individual clan member must confirm their participation by pressing the “Count Attempts” button. The number of available attempts per player is limited to 10 – so make them count!
Oil is the main reward given to Clans for participating in the Naval Battle competition, in an amount relative to the level of activity of their participation.
- For completing the Preparation stage—800 Oil.
- For every 10 Stars obtained in the Engagement—50 Oil.
- For a victory—700 Oil.
- For a draw—400 Oil.
- For a defeat—300 Oil.
What can you do with this Oil? Build structures in your Clan Base that can boost the amount of XP earned, as well give all members up to a 10% bonus to earned Steel and Coal.